Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 16, 2014
In no time at all businesses are earning 5% commissions through The Flag Company, Inc.’s Flagco popular website affiliate program and 10% through its sister company Feel Good Light Ups’ popular website on each sale of a product ordered through the affiliate program website links. It takes just a brief moment to fill out a simple form, set up the link, and then go about one’s business as this new addition to a business’ website generates revenue all on its own.
“We offer a win-win opportunity with this program,” says Mike Lawrence, Vice President of the primary company The Flag Company, Inc. “It’s so easy and benefits everyone involved. We get more exposure and sales through other business’ websites, and they earn a commission with little effort on their part.”
Along with the easy sign-up process, participants in the program benefit from:
- 5% for each Flagco.com Product sold through sales generated from the link; 10% at Feel Good Light Ups
- Instant notification via e-mail of a sale through their account
- A password protected page to check sales and update account information
- A link to specific sections of the websites
- Full technical support
- A 30-day active cookie: Customers have 30 days to make a purchase after linking to a member site
- Commissions paid monthly once $25.00 is reached
- Availability for website banners and graphics
After an initial brief testing period on the Feel Good Light Ups website, this same affiliate program was expanded to the high-traffic, flagship company website of The Flag Company, Inc., with last year’s rollout of their new website.
“This program is proving quite popular,” says Lawrence. “We have had some active affiliates for a while now all over the world.”
About The Flag Company, Inc.
In addition to being the largest online supplier of flags and flagpoles, The Flag Company, Inc. owes its start to the success of its original product, Farming Flags®. The Flag Company, Inc. also manufactures its patented Flagpole Beacon for its Illuminator Series flagpoles and for single sale retrofits. Eighteen distinct categories of customers can choose from an expansive inventory of over 6,500 items. The Flag Company, Inc. now also partners with a machine and manufacturing company, expanding its capability to provide custom brackets, finials, hardware, etc. for special situations. Additionally, it is collaborating on creating robotic equipment for use in the flagpole industry.
With special and challenging projects a strength for The Flag Company, Inc., resumé highpoints include flagpoles for Georgetown University in Qatar, the Spiral Rotonde at Aruba International Airport, and Dow Chemical Headquarters in Michigan, and the 1996 Centennial Olympics in Atlanta, GA, and prior. Celebrating 25 years of providing excellent products and customer service, The Flag Company, Inc. appreciates all its loyal customers and hard-working employees as it looks forward to many more years of leading the industry. The Flag Company, Inc. has websites targeting its many customer categories: http://www.flagco.com, http://www.flagpolewarehouse.com, http://www.valley-forgeflag.com, http://www.feelgoodlightups.com, http://www.toothpickflag.com, and http://www.digitalprintingservice.net.
- ^ 10% through its sister company Feel Good Light Ups’ (www.prweb.net)
- ^ http://www.flagco.com (www.prweb.net)
- ^ http://www.flagpolewarehouse.com (www.prweb.net)
- ^ http://www.valley-forgeflag.com (www.prweb.net)
- ^ http://www.feelgoodlightups.com (www.prweb.net)
- ^ http://www.toothpickflag.com (www.prweb.net)
- ^ http://www.digitalprintingservice.net (www.prweb.net)